- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THAT INFORMATION: Our forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, address, and phone number. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
INTERNET PROTOCOL ADDRESS: We collect an IP address from all visitors to our Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
SECURITY: No data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
OTHER WEB SITES: Our Site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which Balfour Senior Living has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
BALFOUR SENIOR LIVING
186 South Taylor Avenue., Suite 155
Louisville, CO 80027