Balfour at Riverfront Park, Denver
For more information about Balfour at Riverfront Park, please send us an email.
Read about it in the Denver Post.
- A continuum of care from independent living through assisted living and Alzheimer’s care, providing seniors and their families with the peace of mind that it is unlikely that they will ever need to move again.
- 112 independent living rental apartment homes, ranging in size from 600 square feet to 1,600 square feet, with one and two bedroom units available.
- 65 assisted living apartment homes with specially designed dining and outdoor areas.
- 27 state of the art memory care apartment home community managed by Balfour’s Memory Care.
- 24/7/365 concierge service.
- State of the art building security system.
- Full transportation services.
- Underground parking and valet parking services.
- Three dining venues, each with a unique dining experience.
- Bistro/pub, rooftop bar, art studio and several private dining rooms.
- Large spacious common areas including: a great room, library, business center and game room.
- State of the art fitness center and yoga studio.
- Spa with an indoor swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool.
- Full-service beauty salon.
- Situated in Denver’s Riverfront Park neighborhood – just west of the Lower Downtown (LoDo).
- Adjacent to Commons Park and it miles of walking and bike paths.
- Less than one mile from Coors Field (MLB), the Pepsi Center (NBA, NHL and concerts) and Denver’s central business district.
- Within two miles of the Denver Center for the Performing, the Denver Library, the Denver Art Museum, Sports Authority Field (NFL) and the Denver Convention Center.
- Within 5 miles of the Cherry Creek shopping district.